Special Price Up to 15% Off
Bali Castaway Private Beach Cruise experience is a complete haven of relaxation. It is hands down one of the best daytime activities in Bali. You can enjoy a massage throughout the day or simply relax in a hammock overlooking the bay’s tranquil, tropical waters. The Castaway Cruise is Bali’s original private beach cruising experience. Go Back to nature, relax and escape in your own Private Castaway
Bali Castaway Private Beach Cruise is private Bali beach cruise, because of crystal clear waters, guests on this one-of-a-kind Bali day trip will have the opportunity to snorkel over some of Indonesia’s best coral reefs, teeming with tropical marine life. After a tropical BBQ lunch under the palms, visit a rustic village and watch traditional Balinese wood carvers and sarong weavers at work. You will have the opportunity to taste the local food cassava, and meet the islanders as they make flower offerings for their temple
Bali Castaway Price Rate :
- Adult [ 15+ ] : $US 115
- Child [ 4-14 ] : $US 80
- Infants under 4 years free
Price Included :
- Pick up at approx 7:45 am and return at approx 6:15 pm.
- Air-conditioned hotel transfers
- Morning Tea/Coffee, fresh juices and tropical fruit
- Danish Pastries
- Complimentary soft drinks during sailing
- Tropical BBQ Lunch on the beach
- Savory snacks and fruit on return sailing from
- Snorkeling Gear and instruction at Crystal Bay
- Volley ball
- Children’s Club
- Guided Village Tour
- Beach Towel
- Departs at 9 am and Returns at 6 pm
- Due to government regulations, all cruise purchases will be charged in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) with the above rates.
- Bali Hai Castaway Cruise program operates from Benoa Harbor
- Bali to Crystal Bay, Nusa Penida every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday between 1st April- 31st October.
- During non-operational months Aristocat will sail daily to Bali Hai’s Private Beach Club at Nusa Lembongan.
- For bookings within less than 24 hours from the departure of your preferred cruise program
[pw_map address=”Jalan Wahana Tirta 1, Benoa, Bali 80224″]