Price Rate : $US 80 / Car [2 pax]
One of our Bali Spirit Special Day Tours, The Spirit of Bali Full Day Tour Packages follows the Balinese philosophy of ‘Tri Hita Karana’, which means to be in living harmony with God, among humans and with nature. If you’d like to escape the crowds, in search of an authentic Balinese experience, this tour is perfect for you.
Bali Spirit Special Day Tours begins by heading North towards the village of Bangli, formerly one of Bali’s nine kingdoms. Passing ornately carved Hindu temples and ancient banyan trees on the way, you’ll retreat into simple Bali life. During the day you certainly will Eat, Pray and Love, enjoying delicious traditional cuisine, spending time with local families and taking part in a holy water purification ceremony.
- In harmony with God and the Universe, a highlight of the tour is a Balinese Water Blessing Ceremony. Water ceremonies to cleanse illness from the body and purify the soul, are a regular part of Balinese life. After a gentle walk downhill, an ancient 16th century Hindu temple or ‘Pura’ emerges through the foliage. Perched against a sacred river, it’s at this secret spot that we’ll have the honour to experience a ‘Tirta Yatra’ or Water Ritual. After delivering offerings to the Hindu Priest, your will pray with him, enter the sacred river to release negative traumas, and then cleanse body and soul under nine levels of holy waterfall. The spiritual experience ends with a Hindu priest’s water blessing and you receiving a ‘bija’ (wet rice grains) on your third eye chakra, in thanks for food and life.
- In harmony with all beings, you’ll visit a traditional Balinese family compound and enjoy coffee and cake, learning about daily life. You’ll also visit a traditional market, taking in the sites, sounds and smells of the island.
- In harmony with nature, you’ll journey through Bali’s beautiful landscape and have an opportunity to see verdant rice terraces.
This spiritual encounter draws to a close with a visit to 11th century Gunung Kawi temple complex. Ten shrines were carved, 7 metres high into sheer cliff face and were thought to be funeral monuments, dedicated to King Anak Wungsu of the Udayana dynasty and his favourite queens.
Hotel Pick up time : 8 am [ 8-10 Hrs ]
Hotel Pick up Area :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us for pick up in different area
- Super comfort and fully air-conditioned cars
- Experienced English Speaking Driver
- Exclusive private touring, , means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The price already get special price
- Regular Tours Rate : Price not include lunch, entrance and parking fee
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Tour include Offering, Sarong and Shawl/Selendang
Terms Payment :
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- 2 pax / Car is Maximum Capacity. Additional Charge $ US 20/pax will added for 3 pax above