Absolute Beachfront Lumbung
Special Price Up to 10% Off
|Garden Lumbung||Two Bedroom Villa|
Overnight Cruises at Lembongan Island
Join one of our Bali Hai Reef or Beach Club Cruises then you may wish to extend your stay on Lembongan Hai Tide Beach Resort. It is really easy to add an overnight stay to your day cruise; our Hai Tide Beach Resort guests can enjoy all the Bali Hai Cruises Beach Club facilities which include a large two tier lagoon swimming pool, Ocean Kayaks, snorkeling equipment, banana boat rides, volley ball, full bar and restaurant facilities. For the more adventurous, parasailing, surfing, fishing, and a range of Lembongan Island Tours are also available.
Choose from our 3 types of unique accommodation:
- Absolute Beachfront Lumbung
- Garden Lumbung
- Two Bedroom Villa
- Air-conditioned bedroom
- Private en suite (shower, basin, toilet)
- Room service (11am to 9.30pm)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Mosquito net over bed
- Beachfront and ocean views
- King bed or 2 twin beds
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping & turndown service
- Blackout drapes
Bali Hai Cruises Guest Transfers
Enjoy the spectacular views of the tropical sunset over the Indian Ocean from your own private balcony. Relax to the rhythmic sounds of waves gently washing up the golden beach right on your doorstep. Awaken to the stunning ocean views. Don’t wait too long to book as these lumbung are always the first to go. Stay a night and you will not want to leave!
Bali’s premier cruise company has carried more than 2.5 million guests since commencing service in 1990. Bali Hai Cruises provide a door-to-door transfer from your Bali hotel** to the resort. That includes :
Price Rate :
- Adult [ 15+ ] : $US 205
- Child [ 4-14 ] : $US 180
- Infants under 4 years free
Price Included :
- Air-conditioned transfer from your Bali hotel** to Benoa Harbour
- Cruise aboard the Bali Hai II to Nusa Lembongan with morning tea
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch on your day of arrival
- Bali transfers include all south Bali areas [including Ubud] but exclude Candidasa.
- Bali Hai Cruises will collect Hai Tide Beach Resort guests from their Bali hotel** using one of their fleet of air-conditioned vehicles and drive them to Bali Hai Cruises‘ reception centre at Benoa Harbour.
- Guests can leave their luggage with the staff at the Benoa reception centre for transportation to Hai Tide Beach Resort.
- Resort guests will be given priority boarding and seating on the luxurious catamaran Bali Hai II for the 14 nautical mile cruise to Lembongan (lasting around 60 minutes). Departing at 9.15am. Morning tea is provided during the cruise.
- On arrival in Mushroom Bay, resort staff will meet the guests and escort them to the resort reception. A BBQ lunch will be provided on the day of arrival.
- Hai Tide Beach Resort guests can take advantage of the range of activities available at the Beach Club and on the 40 metre offshore Reef Pontoon equipped with a 35 metre water slide and underwater viewing chamber.
- The return cruise on Bali Hai II will arrive back in Benoa Harbour at 4.15pm.
- For bookings within less than 24 hours from the departure of your preferred cruise program
[pw_map address=”Hai Tide Huts, Jungutbatu, Bali”]