Special Price Up to 15% Off
Aboard Sailing With Aristocat Bali Cruise, we provide complimentary soft drinks and refreshments as we travel from mainland Bali to Nusa Lembongan. Upon arrival at the Hai Tide Beach Resort, you will enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch grilled at our poolside cabana, which includes salads, steaks and fresh fish. After lunch, join a guided village tour of this small unspoiled island, home to seaweed farmers.
The Aristocat sailing cruise offers an array of water sports activities, including banana boat rides, pool volley ball, snorkeling and semi submersible coral viewer. Other water sports options include a parasailing adventure which will take you high above the water for a birds’ eye view of the island and scuba diving with our in house dive team – Bali Hai Diving Adventures. Certified divers may travel further a field to experience life beneath the waves in this vibrant ocean channel between Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida. Whether you want adventure or relaxation, the Aristocat Sailing Cruise Lembongan Island is a perfect day out for the whole family.
And when the day is done, the Aristocat luxury catamaran makes a leisurely cruise back to Benoa Harbour, arriving as the sun sets on another glorious day in Bali.
Aristocat Sailing cruise operates from Benoa harbor to Mushroom Bay, Nusa Lembongan every day between 1st of November – 31st of March and every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday between 1st April- 31st October.
Price Rate :
- Adult [ 15+ ] : $US 110
- Child [ 4-14 ] : $US 77
Price Included :
- Pick up at aprox 7:45 am and return at aprox 6.15 pm.
- Air-conditioned hotel transfers
- Sail to Beach Club
- Morning Tea/Coffee and Snacks
- BBQ Lunch on Nusa Lembongan
- Snorkeling Equipment and Instruction
- Beach/Pool Games
- Children’s Activities
- Banana Boat Rides
- Lembongan Island Tour
- Sea Kayaks
- Complimentary soft drinks during sailing to Lembongan Island
- Under-water viewing chamber, semi-submarine, towel, locker
- Departs at 9 am and Returns at 6 pm
- Due to government regulations, all cruise purchases will be charged in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) with the above rates.
[pw_map address=”Jalan Wahana Tirta 1, Benoa, Bali 80224″]